8/2019. My practice is full and I’m currently not able to take on new clients.
My practice focuses on assisting teens and adults increase their awareness and skillfulness to make changes they want to see in their lives, and to finally not have to do it alone. Clients learn to strengthen relationships, to feel more in control of their emotions and behaviors, to nourish helpful and accurate thinking, and to communicate more effectively.
What Therapy Can Do
- Provide compassionate, nonjudgmental and trained support in navigating through life transitions
- Help increase a daily sense of groundedness and self-compassion
- Increase skills for managing overwhelming emotions
- Enhance relationships and deep connections with self and others
- Assist in decreasing ineffective or destructive behaviors such as self-injuring, anger outbursts, isolating, impulsivity, and perfectionism
- Increase experience of calm, clarity, and awareness
Seeking counseling for yourself or your family member requires courage in the midst of a difficult or chaotic time of life. I believe the courage and resourcefulness that you draw from to initiate therapy will show up again and again to see you through the process of change. I commit to meeting your courage and dedication with compassion and warmth, wholehearted attentiveness, rigorous integrity, and extensive experience and training.
I integrate Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), attachment-based therapy, and mindfulness training, focusing on the approach that best fits the needs and goals of the individual.